Learn what choices may trigger frequent heartburn so you can avoid them down the road.
In addition to taking Zegerid OTC® capsules, avoiding the following heartburn triggers can help you better manage your heartburn symptoms.
- Eating large meals
- Foods such as
- Acidic fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, tomatoes, etc.)
- Anything fried or oily
- Onions, peppers, and spicy foods
- Fatty meats
- As well as alcohol, coffee and mint
- Being overweight or obese
- Lying down after meals
- Exercising on a full stomach
Not only will avoiding these lifestyle triggers help with your heartburn, but some may benefit your overall health as well.
Still unsure if your heartburn is classified as “frequent”?
Check your symptoms